A wicked set of 9 super-comfy jugs.
- Big easy holds
- Easy to climb in sneakers, climbing shoes not required
- Anit-rotation screw holes to stop spinners
- This set requires 9 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great variety19 February 2019Good spread of jugs for an overhanging wall
jugsBy: DH on 15 August 2011i put these on my 25 degree wall woodie for those people that want to give the wall a go. I found that some of the holds were actually a little hard for them to grasp. On a vertical wall there wouldnt be a problem but they are not deep enough to warrant a jug on 25 degrees or more. This was for some but not all the holds. They are good holds regardless
We also recommend
Others also bought