Need some nice slopey holds to pump your forearms then these are for you. Some of them are big enough to match on. They are great on stepper walls!
- Different angles of slopyness depending on their orientation.
- Best for intermediate and advanced climbers.
- Hollow Backed to save weight
This set requires 2 x 2" and 2 x 2.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Big directional slopers13 January 2019The biggest of these holds is BIG, and is therefore great value for the money. Each hold is very nicely detailed and finished. The bolt and screw sitting flush just set into the holds looks really great. I couldnt get close to these guys on my overhanging wall, but I am not exactly a beast. on vertical and volumes they are extremely fun. Very directional so you can create interesting moves to push yourself. the finger catch section is very comfortable.
We also recommend
Others also bought