A set of 16 holds that creates fun on every wall angle.
- skin friendly texture
- a mixture of sizes from small to large
- all holds slightly incut and positive
- an extra screw-hole on the larger hold to prevent spinning
- beginners will like them on vertical walls and more experienced climbers can utilize them on the steepest terrain
- requires 16 x 1.5" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
what's in a name9 February 2018good all round holds. all positive holds, incut. we have most of them on our 50 degree wall, the smallest are challenging at that angle. not sure what a pod is, name aside, still a good set.
We also recommend
Others also bought