- good for indoor climbing walls only
- will rust and corrode if exposed to rain or very humid conditions
- attached to wall by hammering into pre-drilled 12mm hole
- threads are imperial 3/8"
- the hole required is 12mm in diameter
- 25 - 35 t-nuts are recommended per m2 of climbing surface or 70-100 per full sheet of plywood
Tools required to install: drill, 12 mm drill bit, hammer
TIP: To prevent corrosion place steel/zinc t-nuts into a plastic bag and treat them with a long lasting lubricant like CRC Long Life before you install them. Spray them in the bag and shake them around and make sure they are well coated, but not dripping, then install.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
All good29 January 2016Good quality, superb price and do the job intended to do.
good quality and great priceBy: Martin on 19 August 2015really happy with these. Got 350 for a home wall and all are really good quality (No dodgy threads) and a super price. Great service for UCB before purchase with the help i needed making the wall. Will happily buy more if extend the wall.
OkBy: Ian on 31 May 2014Do the job if your after a cheap solution. Although it seems the nuts I got are actually unc thread not bsw as indicated on the website. Although this is not an issue if you also got your bolts from UCB as the bolts are also unc
Good priceBy: Youngy on 17 April 2014So far so good, and a good price too
Sweet asBy: JB on 4 October 2013Bought a huge pile of these. All good for the indoor spot. Have also bought holds in the past. Top notch and excellent service from Todd and crew. Thanks heaps!
We also recommend
Others also bought