- good for indoor climbing walls that will not be exposed to the elements
- stronger than standard zinc plated t-nuts
- will rust and corrode if exposed to rain or very humid conditions
- attached by hammering into pre-drilled 12mm hole
- threads are imperial 3/8"
- diameter of hole required is 12mm
Tools required to install: drill, 12 mm drill bit, hammer
TIP: To prevent corrosion place steel/zinc t-nuts into a plastic bag and treat them with a long lasting lubricant like CRC Long Life before you install them. Spray them in the bag and shake them around and make sure they are well coated, but not dripping, then install.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought