Kimura holds can be used on any wall, but they were designed for setting hard problems 30 to 45 degree terrain.
Excellent set for blasting your forearms on steep walls. They are slightly incut to about the first digit. Combine these with the Loki Set for more fun. Holds also have anti rotation screw hole to prevent spinning.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Catch and crimpBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014Similar to the Mantis set in size, but with less rounded edges. These holds are great on the 45 for catching open handed then crimping down to move off them. They feel like sandstone holds. Highly recommended
We also recommend
Others also bought