A set of 10 small incuts.
- great for walls up to 40 degrees past vertical
- simplistic aesthetic style that will add fun to any wall
- Made in Australia
- Require 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Finger fun18 January 2018Really like the size of these, not too small, not too big. Have them on a mix of angles and prefer them on the 30 the best.
Lots of fun, crimpy holds27 February 2017Have been really enjoying these holds. Positive enough that you can use them on the steep or even the roof for the most positive ones, but still fairly hard on these angles. The shape of them does tend to push you to use a more closed crimp on the steep than open hand crimp so you do want to be warmed up before trying to crush these. Although they are not duel texture, because of the shape they climb very similar the DRCC deep cut crimps set, which are amazing holds. the benefit of these though are that although they climb very similar they are about three times cheaper not including the shipping of the DRCC holds from the US. I would definitely recommend these holds for setting really fun crimp style problems. Only negative is that because the edges of these holds are so shallow and thin they did get a few very small chips on the edges in shipping, in saying that they were so minimal it is not an issue in the least, you just wouldn't want to drop these from a height onto concrete.
We also recommend
Others also bought