Well incut, these wide, medium sized holds are meant for your 45 degree wall, but are just as well suited for lower angled terrain. Wicked large radius on the edge means these holds won't be ripping into your hands.
All 5 holds in this set come with an anit-rotation screw hole in case you have problems with them spinning, or if you want to eliminate the problem of spinning altogether.
This set requires 5 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Comfy, even upside down.21 November 2018These are nice radius incuts/jugs. Comfy to land on and pull. Also just discovered how great they are as slopers on slight angles and volumes when upside down. I immediately rotated the whole set 180 degrees!
Great value.31 August 2018As big, long and round as an incut can get before they become mini jugs. Really good value for the price, these were a no-brainer.
They are so sweet26 September 2016My wall is at around 45*, there's a couple you have to crimp on, but crimping on overhanging stuff is awesome anyway! On a vertical or slightly overhanging, I would call these jugs. Great value for the price.
Good grip29 January 2016Used on kids wall and offer great grip with a nice size for all hand sizes.
Slightly juggy incutsBy: Will on 15 January 2014Tested on a 45 degree wall. They've got quite a deep profile for holds of this size -- fitting 1 to 2 pads of all four fingers. In profile, they range from "mini-jug" to slightly incut. On a 45, they're well-suited to problems from the trickier end of V1 and up. They're a little too deep and positive if you want to train up grip strength. They shine on bigger moves, where their wide radius allows you to throw yourself around without worrying too much about harming your tendons. They miss 5 stars because their texture starts off a little rough.
We also recommend
Others also bought