- good for indoor climbing walls that will not be exposed to the elements
- stronger than standard zinc plated t-nuts
- will rust and corrode if exposed to rain or very humid conditions
- attached by hammering into pre-drilled 12mm hole
- threads are imperial 3/8"
- diameter of hole required is 12mm
- 25 - 35 t-nuts are recommended per m2 of climbing surface or 70-100 per full sheet of plywood
Tools required to install: drill, 12 mm drill bit, hammer
TIP: To prevent corrosion place steel/zinc t-nuts into a plastic bag and treat them with a long lasting lubricant like CRC Long Life before you install them. Spray them in the bag and shake them around and make sure they are well coated, but not dripping, then install.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Stronger than zinc25 June 2020Excellent, strong T-nuts. Definitely stronger than the zinc coated ones I had. Very prompt service & delivery. Thanks.
We also recommend