Footholds need not be very big...these 15 holds are extra small in size but offer lots of purchase for your toes on the steepest of walls.
The utilization of countersunk bolts allows some of the holds in this set to be have a lower than usual profile, forcing you to be more accurate than usual with your footwork.
This set requires 15 x 1.5" countersunk bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Such good value3 November 2016These are amazing value for what you are getting. For feet these are big holds, the majority of which I am actually using as hand holds on my 50 degree wall as they are so positive and comfortable. There are definitely a number of these that can only be feet but the rest are amazing hand holds as well. If you want really small difficult feet holds you may be better of with the triangular jibs but I don't have those so can't say for sure. But if you'd like a good mix of positive foot and hand holds at a great price I don't think you can do better than these. I'm thinking of getting more just because they are so versatile, In fact the rule should be whatever sets you buy from Uncarved block always throw in an order of these too.
We also recommend
Others also bought