Set of 20 Bolt on Footers
- this set has all hold types: slopers, incuts, edges, pinches
- great for adding to walls for more options with footwork
- help prolong your handholds from getting rubberized
- use this set on the bottom 40 cm of your wall instead of larger holds
- can also be used as extra small handholds for those liking small crimps/edges
Requires 20 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Assorted chipsBy: Leighton Modra on 17 February 2014Great little set to fill in some blank spots for footers....but have also used these alone on vertical and 10 deg wall for a really crimpy traverse. Love the texture too.
Great holds. To recommend.By: Jerome Dezilles on 16 August 2013Superb quality for a very good price. Light and robust. What do you want more. Foot holds but I use them for hands as the grip is very good and they suffise for crimping.
We also recommend
Others also bought