The Uncarved Block Ergo Wrench fits perfect in either hand and has a rounded tip to reduce time spent lining up the wrench in larger holds.
Complete with a 5mm hole to attach some cord which will allow you to hook it on your harness with a carabiner for route setting.
The Small Ergo Wrench fits standard countersunk 3/8" bolts and size is 7/32".
The only set Uncarved Block sells that requires this size wrench is the Classic Footholds Set.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Great tool25 June 2020Excellent grip and easy to use. Really helps getting them started, even if you use a power driver. Looks good, too.
We also recommend
Others also bought