The Uncarved Block factory is located in Armidale, in the New England area of northern NSW, an hour north of Tamworth and an hour south of Glen Innes. There is a lifetime of granite climbing that has been developed within an hours drive of Armidale and there is still a few lifetimes more climbing to be developed and or discovered.
Here are just a few of the local areas:
- Gara Gorge - 15 minute drive
- Mt Yarrowyck - 35 minute drive
- Stonehenge - 50 minute drive
- Bakers Creek - 30 minute drive
- Ebor Gorge - 45 minute drive