Two crescent-shaped edges, both positive and slightly incut. Symmetrical so it climbs well in either hand. Good system pinch.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
How about a set?By: Benny on 15 May 2013Great hold, just wish there was a set of these, or bulk purchase option like some of the other holds. Note from Uncarved Block: bulk option added!
We also recommend
Others also bought