How to Get A Quote
The steps below are the only method to receive a quote.
- Add all desired products to your cart. (very top right of your screen you can search for product by name or SKU, if a product does not appear on the site, it is currently not in production.)
- Next, click on the cart button (top right of screen) to view your cart.
- Click on the "Create Quote From Cart" button.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on the "Confirm & Process Quote" button (bottom of page).
- Quotes expire after 14 days and are deleted.
Upon completion, you will be emailed the quote in PDF form or you can print it out directly from the quote page.
Quotes are saved to your account, so when you are ready to purchase, login, select "My Quotes", approve your quote and click the "Pay Now" button, select payment method, make payment and you will be sent an invoice. You can also pay later with the link provided on the quote and email.
Quotes do not become an Order until you have approved it and payment has been made.