Wicked set of 7 insanely positive despite their size holds!
- shaped by Australian climbing legend Lee Cossey
- intended for use on very steep walls
- super-fun for those that like to play upside down, or very close to it
- awesome curves and nicely incut
- require 20 x 8-10 gauge screws
- Not recommended for walls less than 45 degress past vertical.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Best roof holdsBy: Imovane on 26 May 2014I bought these and they're probably my favourite holds for my 45% wall. These would be better on a more extreme angle, but i've placed them for very long moves and they're great.
Crimpy, yet comfortableBy: Steve on 26 February 2013Great crimpy holds which I can crank on with comfort! So glad I have a set of these now, and will probably buy more in the future.
Very versatile holdsBy: Craig from Perth on 31 October 2012Great holds , can be placed anywhere on the wall, I mainly use them on the sides of the wall but work well any place you want to put them.. Very happy I bought these.
The best holds everBy: Jimmy on 25 August 2012These are nothing short of fantasic. Great for hard roof routes especially if you have a couple of feature box's.
Others also bought