Truly a wonder of nature, this awesome hold. Really large and a heap of fun. Don't let the name fool you , it has some positive bits to it. Orient this hold on your wall so it resembles a C, U,A or a backwards C to suit any problem.
The Sloperange has a two pre-drilled screw holes, complete with washers, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Its a big one.21 November 2018Loved the texture immediately, my first simtex hold. Its certainly big and surprisingly positive.
great shape4 June 2018nice big hold with lots of possibilities. a couple more screw holes and it would be an awesome screw-on hold. (liked the discount for buying 3 or more of these as well!)
We also recommend
Others also bought