A set of 6 medium/large slopers.
- with the subtle sandstone features of Fontainbleau, France
- comfortable radius with real a real rock texture and are best suited on lower angle walls, or on a feature
- Made in Australia
- Requires 6 x 2.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Love them27 November 2018These guys have a great feel in your hand with a fun texture. A few of them have nice 'edge' parts at certain rotations while having the option to be pure slope at others. A very satisfying feel all round. I should of bought these ages ago.
Fun!23 January 2018Only gave four stars because I wish there was some larger versions of this set!!
We also recommend
Others also bought