A set of 8 pinches / slopers to keep you guessing.
- mimicking the subtle granite features found on southeastern US granite
- finger friendly
- these holds will find the most use on lower angle walls or on a feature
- Made in Australia
- This set requires 8 x 2" bolts.
- T-nuts in images are for scale only and not included with purchase.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Tough Fun18 January 2018Deceptive holds that are hard to hold if you don't get them the right way. They look similar but all are slightly different. I have them on a vertical wall.
Others also bought