A set of 10 medium slightly incut holds.
- great for gently overhanging wall angles.
- a comfortable radius on the edge
- simple sandstone style that will improve any climbing wall
- Made in Australia
- Requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Watch a very thorough and insightful review of these holds by Climbing Hold Review below, or read the review here.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Great for steep3 November 2016I have these on my 50 degree wall and they are so great. They all look fairly similar but each is subtly different when it comes to the level of incut meaning you can set some great problems on the steep. Rounded edges mean there is never any pulling of the skin and they fell comfortable no matter how much you use them in a session. Visually very cool looking set and now one of my very favourite sets to climb on and set problems with. I would recommend these for most angles of wall, some will even work on the roof if you are strong.
We also recommend
Others also bought