A box of 1000 steel t-nuts. How much fun will that create?
- good for indoor climbing walls that will not be exposed to the elements
- stronger than standard zinc plated t-nuts
- will rust and corrode if exposed to rain or very humid conditions
- attached by hammering into pre-drilled 12mm hole
- threads are imperial 3/8"
- diameter of hole required is 12mm
- 25 - 35 t-nuts are recommended per m2 of climbing surface or 70-100 per full sheet of plywood
Tools required to install: drill, 12 mm drill bit, hammer
TIP: To prevent corrosion place steel/zinc t-nuts into a plastic bag and treat them with a long lasting lubricant like CRC Long Life before you install them. Spray them in the bag and shake them around and make sure they are well coated, but not dripping, then install.