When you order you have the option of choosing a specific colour for your holds for an additional cost per set. If you choose Random then there is no extra charge. Which also means your order is shipped faster. What does "random" mean? See below.
- The colour of holds between separate orders will not be the same, there will be differences.
- When ordering multiples of the same product in the same colour, there will be slight differences.
- Colour matching is not available.
- Colour names are generic; not specific. (ie green can be light to dark)
- Colours not in the list on the product page are not available.
- Random colour holds may be multi-coloured (ie splattered, swirled, or layered)
- Sets cannot be half one colour and half another.
- "Random" colour selection for sets/orders will vary from the holds in the set/order being all one colour, to each hold in the set/order being a different colour, or any other possible combination.
- If you choose random, please do not have any expectations of the colours you will receive.
- Possible "random" colours are any conceivable colour; this includes pink.
- Exchanges are accepted based on colour, but the customer will pay for shipping back to Uncarved Block and pay for shipping of replacement hold(s), plus a production fee of 10% for the new colour desired.
- If colour is important, do not choose random.