When you order you have the option of choosing a specific colour for your holds for an additional 15% per set. If you choose Random then there is no extra charge. Which also means your order is shipped faster.
- The colour of holds between separate orders will not be the same, there will be differences.
- When ordering multiples of the same product in the same colour, there will be slight differences.
- Colour matching is not available. The most consistent colours are off-white, black, grey, yellow, light blue and orange.
- Colour names are generic; not specific. (ie green can be light to dark)
- Colours not on the list are not available.
- Random colour holds may be multi-coloured (ie splattered, swirled, layered)
- Sets cannot be half one colour and half another.
- "Random" colour selection for sets will vary from the holds in the set being all one colour, to each hold in the set being a different colour.
- Possible "random" colours are any conceivable colour; this includes pink.
- Exchanges are accepted based on colour, but the customer will pay for shipping back to Uncarved Block and pay for shipping of replacement hold(s), plus a production fee of 10% for the new colour desired.