These 8 holds are dual textured with the aim of improving crimp strength, precision, and accuracy. The texture is only where you need it, and the rest of the hold is glassy smooth. Great on 30 and 45-degree walls.
This set requires 8 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Just right edges8 February 2018Great holds for all angles. Just enough incut without being too generous.
Winner!By: PommyJ on 8 July 2015These are perfect on the 45 wall home wall - hard to hold on to (which is a good thing!) but not painful or awkward. I thought the shiny texture on the bottom was just a bit of a gimmick, but it's slippery as and does the job.
Others also bought