Small holds with a Big feel.
A set of 12 perfect mini-jugs for those who want some nice incut holds that are not too large. They are all positive and great for steeper terrain. Perfect set for kids on any angle.
12 x 1.5" bolts required.
Shaped by: Ben and Gordon
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Mini is the word!31 August 2018I have these on a 35° wall and I am a relative newcomer to climbing (1 year in and climbing v4-v5). I got these to provide some relief from the abundance of small crimpy incuts I have, and found that around half do that. Some of them are more crimpy than I expected. The more positive ones are great though and all have an amazing texture. So hopefully one day I will view all of these as jugs but at my current skill level and wall angle, a lot of them are still not easy holds for me.
Great holds13 June 2018great set of holds for easier climbs
Quality7 October 2017Good quality product that is sure to last!
Real nice29 January 2016Great range of diverse holds for all size hands. Used on all angles for kids wall and offer great grip throughout
A good compromiseBy: Steve on 8 December 2015Pros: What everyone else said. Cons: Small and positive results in some of the holds having quite a tight radius.
We also recommend
Others also bought