Playground Shapes Set - 5 Holds / Set
Holds specifically designed for use in public areas and structures. Two bolt holes per hold to eliminate the possibilty of spinning holds. The holds are positive for all levels of climbing ability and they are large enough that climbing shoes are not required.
The bolt holes will accommodate torx-head tamper resistant bolts. Every hold in this set has the same bolt spacing as all bolt-on holds in the Playgrounds category which allows for pre-drilling of anchors.
- Bolt spacing 33 mm
- Bolt hole opening 19 mm
- Bolt hole 10.5 mm
- Thickness of the material from washer to the bottom of the hold is 15-22 mm
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend