Stunning huge hold with three large pockets. A hold for the inner bat in you.
- A wonderful addition to any angle wall.
- Super fun on super steep terrain.
- Complete with an extra screw hole should spinning become an issue.
- Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
The cargo shorts of climbing holds.31 August 2018This is a very versatile hold as there are 3 different sized pockets facing in 2 different directions so every angle is going to need a different way to hold it. Orientated one way you have the 2 largest pockets facing up and it becomes a great matching hold, any other way and things get more technical. Its a funny looking thing
We also recommend
Others also bought