A Stunning Trophy.
Standing 19cm high and depicting a climber in action. The base of the trophy has a spot to add an engraved plate, max size of engraving plate is 76 mm x 32 mm.
The trophy was designed & created by Australian sculptor Cliff Axelsen. Cliff is a former student of Tom Bass and later became an instructor at the Tom Bass Sculpture School in Sydney. Cliff has commissioned works at numerous locations around Australia including:
"Shell and Wave" on Marine Parade in Manly, NSW
"Dreaming" in the Barossa Sculpture Park, Tanunda, SA
"Lamb" in Guyra, NSW
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought