A Stunning Trophy.
Standing 19cm high and depicting a climber in action. The base of the trophy has a spot to add an engraved plate, max size of engraving plate is 76 mm x 32 mm.
The trophy was designed & created by Australian sculptor Cliff Axelsen. Cliff is a former student of Tom Bass and later became an instructor at the Tom Bass Sculpture School in Sydney. Cliff has commissioned works at numerous locations around Australia including:
"Shell and Wave" on Marine Parade in Manly, NSW
"Dreaming" in the Barossa Sculpture Park, Tanunda, SA
"Lamb" in Guyra, NSW
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend