Very deep, slightly positive symetrical hold. Perfect and huge on vertical walls, but more suited for steeper terrain, even up to 45.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Super smoothBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014Perfect on a 45 - you really have to hang on. There's enough room for matching too.
Perfect edge!By: Rich on 8 May 2012We have this on our 45 degree wall and it makes for problems requiring excellent body tension.