Lovely incut pocket. The pocket has a gently rounded edge and will accommodate 2-3 fingers. A great addition to a steep wall.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
More versatile than it first appearsBy: James Playfair on 9 August 2012In my opinion, the pocket could be a little deeper, for roof work. However, this doesn't matter so much because of how well the hold fits in the palm of the hand, making it double as an excellent sloper when inverted!
We also recommend