A rounded jug on a vertical wall or a beautiful slope on a 40-degree+ wall.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
10/10 hold!21 May 2020Amazing hold! Nice shape and perfect for a 40 degree wall. Great for a heel hook too, it’s also huge!
Big and friendlyBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014Very big and rounded jug - usually it's sideways or upside down on the wall to make it more tricky
Others also bought