A classic roof jug.
Very large two handed lip with a huge radius. Also with a deep incut pocket.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Deserves 6 starsBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012This is a huge, solid, wonderful feeling two hander. Every roof needs one of these. Having tried it out, I just ordered another!
Very nice!By: Chook on 18 July 2011Super positive multi-directional jug! Bigger than you would think with a big round jug and a deep positive pocket. Good value for its size. Great texture and feel in the hand.