The Uncarved Block Ergo Wrench fits perfect in either hand and has a rounded tip to reduce time spent lining up the wrench in larger holds.
Complete with a 5mm hole to attach some cord which will allow you to hook it on your harness with a carabiner for route setting. Color will be random.
The Large Ergo Wrench fits all standard imperial 3/8" Socket Head Bolts and size is 5/16".
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Feels goooood!23 July 2020Works perfectly and looks great.
Super handy and super ergo25 June 2020I love this little tool. It is super helpful when setting routes and really sits nice and comfortably in the hand. Not as clumsy as an impact driver. The rounded tip is great because sometimes the hold is just out of reach to get square to it, so when your reaching out you can still tighten and loosen bolts. Really happy I added this to my order
Great value25 June 2020Has a ball joint type end, so easy to angle and use, the handle helps with the grip and looks cool! :-) Great value, too. Excellent service and delivery.
Reliable and durable26 October 2019We include one of these with each install :)
Great toolBy: Andy Freeman on 19 November 2015Really well made and comfortable to use even after setting 100+ holds. Next time I'll get the lanyard hole though for convenience but having dropped this from 3m onto concrete a few times it's unmarked and seemingly unbreakable (it's just annoying going back down the ladder for it!)
We also recommend
Others also bought