The Uncarved Block Ergo Wrench fits perfect in either hand and has a rounded tip to reduce time spent lining up the wrench in larger holds.
Complete with a 5mm hole to attach some cord which will allow you to hook it on your harness with a carabiner for route setting. Color will be random.
The Large Ergo Wrench fits all standard imperial 3/8" Socket Head Bolts and size is 5/16".
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Reliable and durable26 October 2019We include one of these with each install :)
Great toolBy: Andy Freeman on 19 November 2015Really well made and comfortable to use even after setting 100+ holds. Next time I'll get the lanyard hole though for convenience but having dropped this from 3m onto concrete a few times it's unmarked and seemingly unbreakable (it's just annoying going back down the ladder for it!)
We also recommend
Others also bought