Large Playground Holds - 3 Holds/Set
Holds specifically designed for use in public areas and structures. Two bolt holes per hold to eliminate the possibilty of spinning holds. The holds are positive for all levels of climbing ability and they are large enough that climbing shoes are not required.
The bolt holes will accommodate torx-head tamper resistant bolts. Every hold in the set has the same bolt spacing to allow for pre-drilling of anchors. The thickness of the material from the washer to the bottom of the hold is the same for every hold in the set, allowing the same length bolt to be utilised.
See product pictures for the dimensions. Dimensions of this set are the same as the medium set.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought