A set of 8 medium sized screw-on holds from the Shattered Set.
- All the holds in this set are positive/incut jugs
- great for new climbers and for seasoned veterans who want some jugs for their 45+ degree wall.
- set requires 24 screws
- screws can be purchased with the set; screws supplied are 8-10 gauge wood screws x 50mm
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Filling in spaces8 February 2018Used this set to go between holds that need bolts and t-nuts. Too hard to get behind wall to add more t-nuts for bolt-on holds. Like how the holds look as well.
Go anywhere holds18 January 2018Attached these to the kids bunk beds. Climb into bed!
We also recommend
Others also bought