XP=Experience. These 5 holds will keep you feeling postive on any angle, even the roof. Anti-rotation screwholes included when needed.
This set requires 4 x 1.5" and 1 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Like he said...8 February 2018Best hold in this set is the big pinch hold. Have a small roof section on my woody and this hold makes an easy link across. The screw holes are a good addition.
Bargain jugs!By: Leighton Modra on 17 February 2014This is my third set of these! Sweet roof jugs on 65deg and love the texture. They're positive, but a couple really make you work for it. Great value!
Others also bought