Mega! This is one very big rail.
Forty-two centimetres of laybacking goodness. Perfect for the roof and other gentler angles. A medium jug sticks out at the halfway mark, for some interesting moves.
Comes equipped with an anti-rotation screwhole for obvious reasons.
1 x 2" bolt required.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
So good.25 January 2018Love this hold. We move it around on our wall a lot, because it is so much fun on every angle. It would get 5 stars if it had 3 more screw holes in so it could be used without a t-nut.
We also recommend
Others also bought