Two excessively positive jugs to add to your roof!
- perfect to fill in gaps on steep terrain
- perfect set if you like spending time inverted working on your arms and abs
- requires 2 x 2" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Big strong holds with great detailBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012Big chunky holds that make your arms hungry for a big move. I love the little details such as the textured dents that your thumb sits in, giving you about an extra 10% grip power. Quality!
We also recommend
Others also bought