A set of 20 edges.
- ranging in size and difficulty
- Extra small to small in size
- with a nice finger-friendly radius
- wonderfully small holds for your hands, positive goodness for your feet
- requires 20 x 1.5" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Good edges27 August 2012I put these on a 35 degree wall. Good for training contact strength. Great value for money.
Value filler setBy: James Playfair on 23 July 2012Nicely textured and shaped. Very versatile. Depending on the orientation these can act as a crimp, a pinch, a fat edge, or an easy foothold. A great filler for long traverses.
edgesBy: DH on 15 August 2011If your looking for edges to add to your wall. Get these! really good holds with nice texture. They range from pretty damn hard to really good. Some of the holds can be rotated to make pinches also.
We also recommend
Others also bought