Very large half oval pinch with a slightly positive lip, that you will have to crush to stay on. Good on any angle wall, but the steeper the better. Put the Crusher on a roof and practice your one and two-handed pinch pull-ups!
Requires 1 x 4" bolt.
Check out this short video of the Crusher in use!
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great hold19 February 2019Have it one the 35 degree wall, works great
Good Solid holdBy: Ian on 23 April 2014Very good hold. Good for incline wall, greater the angle the better
Love it!By: Matt on 23 June 2013Awesome hold, works great on my 45°.
awkward ;)By: CHook on 20 July 2012On an angled wall this thing is often difficult and awkward to hold forcing you to use good body position to use it well - the steeper the better - Great hold!
We also recommend
Others also bought