Frankie aka Frankenskull
- easy on almost any climbing wall with plenty of room for both hands.
- gentle 120 grit sandstone texture.
- extra screw hole in his nose to prevent spinning
- requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Two handed fun13 July 2019This thing obviously looks awesome. The jug is nice and big with a great edge radius lots of space for two hands. I am really enjoying using it sideways or as an awkward match. The detail of the face and eyes provide some other interesting grips too.
We also recommend
Others also bought