A huge Mushroom shaped jug.
- This type of mushroom is best utilized on a roof
- Great to practice upside down knee-bars
- Big enough to get both hands on and swing away
- Requires 1 x 3.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Knee-bar facilitator8 February 2018Get your knee tucked into the side of this hold on a roof for a no-hands rest. Also big enough to get both hands on and swing.
My new favourite holdBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012This is a brilliant piece of work that gives you some really interesting options on an extreme angled wall. Exercise your wrists at a very different angle, and you can wrap various body parts around it to brace or embrace. I'd like several of these for my roof!
POSITIVE!By: Chook on 18 July 2011Really funky positive hold - great to grab from all angles. Excellent for practicing heel and toe hooks on a steep wall. Usual great feel and texture of the UCB holds!
We also recommend
Others also bought