AKA the Mandible.
A long sexy curved edge of varying thickness and difficulty.
Due to it's length and shape you will be able to exert a lot of torque on this hold and to prevent spinning there is a pre-drilled hole, complete with washer to allow the use of screws.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Challenging shape, texture not my favourite6 October 2018This hold offers many options for challenging positions and the screw hole has meant no flex or slip. I find the texture on this and other simtex holds makes it harder than it would be if made with the classic UCB texture.
Others also bought