AKA the Mandible.
A long sexy curved edge of varying thickness and difficulty.
Due to it's length and shape you will be able to exert a lot of torque on this hold and to prevent spinning there is a pre-drilled hole, complete with washer to allow the use of screws.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Challenging shape, texture not my favourite6 October 2018This hold offers many options for challenging positions and the screw hole has meant no flex or slip. I find the texture on this and other simtex holds makes it harder than it would be if made with the classic UCB texture.