A "sledge" is a sloping edge, and can also be called a "slimper": sloping crimp. These 7 medium sized holds are challenging on angle beyond 15 degrees and make great holds for moves going around aretes on steep walls.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
GoodBy: Alec on 11 July 2011Fun holds that are there, but aren't. They are just positive enough to not be described as 'desperate' until you have a good pump, and then they are diabolical. You can edge/crimp some of them, others demand an open grip. Closest feeling to many sandstone edges you will find.
Others also bought