A close relation to the Squid, Splat is a nice sized pinch. Three gentle scoops of varying angle and the fourth side is a sloper. Splat has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Nice deep pinch13 May 2021I love the texture on this range. It somehow feels soft. Like rock hard flannelette. A better pinch than I expected, it will be fun to try it across all the orientations to make use of the different edges and grabs possible.
tricky4 July 2014Good for steep sloper practice and pinches of various angles
Others also bought