A set of 6 medium sized pinches that resemble the shape of an hourglass.
- The degree of pinchability varies from hold to hold across the set
- Designed for vertical orientation for a full value pinch
- They can also be used as edges when you orient them horizontally
- Each hold has an anit-rotation screw hole
- This set requires 6 x 1.5" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
An absolute staple.13 July 2019These are fantastic holds, great value, amazing texture and finishing, very directional but versatile as pinches or edges. I am loving them as edges, each of the 12 individual edges is slightly different from sloping to almost incut. For the price it is an absolute no brainer. Of all the UCB holds, I think I would like to see this set expanded on over all others. An addition of another 4-6 in this style but a bit larger would be unreal. Just add them to your next order.
AwesomeBy: D. Evans on 6 November 2015I really like these on my 30 degree wall as slopey edge
We also recommend
Others also bought