A set of 6 medium sized pinches that resemble the shape of an hourglass.
- The degree of pinchability varies from hold to hold across the set
- Designed for vertical orientation for a full value pinch
- They can also be used as edges when you orient them horizontally
- Each hold has an anit-rotation screw hole
- This set requires 6 x 1.5" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
AwesomeBy: D. Evans on 6 November 2015I really like these on my 30 degree wall as slopey edge
We also recommend
Others also bought