Kimura holds can be used on any wall, but they were designed for setting hard problems 30 to 45-degree terrain.
Excellent set for blasting your forearms on steep walls. They are slightly incut to about the first digit. Holds also have anti-rotation screw hole to prevent spinning.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Catch and crimpBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014Similar to the Mantis set in size, but with less rounded edges. These holds are great on the 45 for catching open handed then crimping down to move off them. They feel like sandstone holds. Highly recommended
We also recommend
Others also bought