Mickey Finns. A set of 10 medium and small holds.
These holds are great on vertical to 45 degree walls and are positive or slopey depending on the orientation.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Fairly deep and interesting6 October 2018These are deeper than i thought they'd be and are super comfortable. Enough variety between them to keep them interesting. We have them on our 5deg wall and they're great for body tension moves and would be excellent for the same on steep stuff for strong folk.
Really positive unless you rotate themBy: Marcus Bagshaw on 2 October 2014On first glance these small/medium holds look like they will provide no challenge mostly sticking out around 30-40mm and providing a nice positive grip. The varied shapes though when rotated can result in a grip that looks easy but just seems to be a bugger to hold onto. Great value ad quality with a nice texture.
Others also bought