Mickey Finns. A set of 10 medium and small holds.
These holds are great on vertical to 45 degree walls and are positive or slopey depending on the orientation.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Really positive unless you rotate themBy: Marcus Bagshaw on 2 October 2014On first glance these small/medium holds look like they will provide no challenge mostly sticking out around 30-40mm and providing a nice positive grip. The varied shapes though when rotated can result in a grip that looks easy but just seems to be a bugger to hold onto. Great value ad quality with a nice texture.
Others also bought