Set of 5 varied incut edges that are very good pinches, good for all terrain, even a roof
Built in screw holes to aid in rotation prevention.
This set requires 5 x 1.5" bolts.
Check out this short video of Seeing Stars in use!
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great shape29 January 2016Nice holds and great shapes that offer great flexibility with positioning that provides challenging yet good edges.
Versatile8 November 2011These are great on our 30 deg wall. They have an incut side as well as shallower sides and work as pinches and edges. Very versatile.
Great HoldsBy: Tyler McNabb on 23 March 2011These are great holds and key components to two of my most fun and challenging problems.