A wonderfully wicked sloper. By wicked, I mean hard to hold. You can get your thumb on for some extra purchase. U-Turn has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
desperate4 June 2018even on vertical walls, this hold is very hard to hold. works well for a reach across to a different angle wall and big enough to match with a hand and heel-hook