Nice curves, smooth lines and dimpled on both sides. Delightfully pinchable.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great PinchBy: DB on 9 May 2012The picture does not do it justice on how good of a pinch it is, but it has some serious divots on each side to pinch it on a roof with no worries. Only gave 3 stars cos of the bad picture, the hold is great!
Others also bought